PACKING LIST - BOYS SUMMER CAMP 5780
Masks and Gloves for the flight
2 boxes of disposable gloves Chitas
Sleeping bag or warm blanket
1. Please prepare a detailed list of the clothing and belongings that your child(ren) will be bringing to camp. This list should be taped on the inside of their bags so they can check off the items as they are packing up to leave camp.
2. Spending money to be sent with campers. There will be a canteen in camp, iyH.
This year, we will be using Swedish Crowns ( Kronor) only.
Therefore, please change money to SEK in the airport before sending your child on the plane.
3. Please do not bring expensive jewelry, electronic
equipment, and other valuables to camp.
4. There will bezH be a laundry day twice during camp.
Please label your child’s clothes with their name.
Every effort is made to make sure that the children go home with all their belongings. Experience has shown that labeled items make a big difference!
The management assumes no responsibility for loss or damages of clothes or any other items.
5. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there are any specific concerns regarding your child.
We are honored to be a small part of the chinuch of your precious children and we are ALWAYS happy to hear from you!